El Morocco Inn & Day Spa is committed to ensuring that your stay is safe and relaxing. COVID-19 has affected us all and for this reason we have made changes to make sure our guests and employees are safe. We hope you understand that some changes have reduced or removed some amenities, such as open snacks and our Morocco-tini Happy Hour. We have taken great care to keep our services as much as permitted by state and county guidelines and mandates. We appreciate your understanding and compliance.
Checkout is 11:00 AM. We have moved checkout time back to allow for extra time for cleaning, airing out and disinfecting of rooms. Please be sure to exit your room by 11 AM to allow us time for thorough cleaning.
Early Check-In/Late Checkout: Due to the need for social distancing, we have limits to our occupancy which may not permit us to allow you to stay on site after check-out. Please check with reception to see if we can accommodate your request – fees apply.
Masks – Masks are required to enter the property and must be worn when you are interacting with others. They must also be worn during any massage or body treatment.
- Reception Desk hours are 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Our new reservation system allows for contactless payment. Your card will be charged in full prior to your arrival.
- Breakfast is now pre-packaged according to the selections you make on the menu you will receive at upon check-in. Your breakfast will be ready for you to pick up in the Kasbah Lounge refrigerators between 9 – 10:30 AM. We still offer our fine selection of goodies, including crème cheese & bagels, avocados, tomatoes and onions, grapefruit, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, pastries, oatmeal, orange juice, butter and jellies. Guests with dietary restrictions are encouraged to bring their own food.
- Coffee is now pre-measured, and our French Presses are pre-loaded to eliminate sharing of coffee dispensers.
- Our large collection of DVDs is still available in the library for your enjoyment. You may also stream your Netflix, Hulu and other accounts on our TVs. Cable is no longer available.
- Stayover service has been discontinued. Fresh towels and amenities will be provided upon request, but daily room servicing has been discontinued.
- Regular cleaning is done on all high contact surfaces.
- EPA registered disinfectants are used in all rooms and through the property.